We have now changed our uniform supplier to Price & Buckland.
Click on the page downloads at the bottom of the page for details or uniform can be purchased online by going to www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/mardenlodge
Alternatively you can pick up a leaflet in the school office and order over the phone or via post.
Our school uniform includes:
- Black school trousers, skirts or pinafores
- Black tailored shorts in the summer
- Navy v-neck jumper or cardigan (school logo optional): Reception to Year 6
- White polo shirt: Reception-Year 2
- White shirt and School Tie:Year 3-6
- Plain black school shoes
- White/black socks/tights
- Blue checked dress in the summer
- School book bag - From September all children will be requred to have a book bag
Nursery Uniform: for boys and girls:
- White polo shirt,
- Navy sweatshirt, or Navy V-neck jumper.
- Black jogging bottoms or black jersey shorts
- Black socks for boys
- White socks for girls
- Black shoes or trainers (please note that Crocs, flip flops or canvas footwear will not be permitted for safety reasons)
- T-shirt in house colour
- Navy Shorts / Navy or black tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE
- Black or Navy zip up tracksuit top (for outdoor PE)
- Black plimsolls / trainers
School PE bag
Additional items that can be purchased with the school logo:
- PE bag
- Water bottle
- Summer Caps
- Winter beanie
- Reversible showerproof Jacket
Jewellery, Pierced Ears and Hair Cuts:
In accordance with both national and county guidelines, jewellery should not be worn to school. Children may wear a small wrist watch if appropriate and individuals with pierced ears may wear a single (for boys) or one pair (for girls) of small, simple gold stud earrings. These must be removed by the child for PE, swimming or other activities and this is best done before coming to school on that day. If you are contemplating allowing your child to have their ears pierced then this should be carried out at the beginning of the summer holidays in order to avoid depriving the child of physical activities.
Parents are requested to support the school by not allowing childrenr to have patterns shaved into their hair. Pupils with long hair must have it tied back with simple blue, brown or black bands or clips. Temporary tattoos and nail varnish are not permitted.
Please note: that ALL school clothing must be clearly labelled with the child’s name and class.
It is essential that clothing, school bags and lunch boxes are labelled, likewise any other permitted items that are brought to school. Children are strongly discouraged from bringing any valuable items or equipment into school. Mobile telephones are not permitted except in exceptional circumstances and then these should be handed to the School Office.